Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
Garden of Life
> Garden of Life - FYI Restore Muscle & Tissue Recovery - 60 Enteric Coated Capsules
SKU: GL-11238 UPC: 658010112383
Garden of Life - FYI Restore Muscle & Tissue Recovery - 60 Enteric Coated Capsules
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
(Online price as of 10/17/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
Use Promo Code "
" in your shopping cart
3 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
Restore Muscle & Tissue Recovery
- The ultimate broad spectrum systemic enzyme formula, delivering high proteolytic activity on the systemic level to work with the bodys own processes to assist normal tissue repair and recovery
- Delivers a comprehensive, highly potent range of systemic enzymes, bioflavonoids, antioxidants, and trace minerals that work together to support healthy connective tissue integrity and turnover
- Provides high levels of bromelain and papain to aid normal fibrin turnover and support healthy microcirculation in overused tissue
- Utilizes a natural, algae-based enteric coating to ensure targeted absorption in the small intestine for maximum effectiveness
- 100% vegetarian and vegan
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Restore Systemic Enzyme Blend 275mg
Bromelain 4,500,000 FCC PU, Protease 35,000 HUT, Nattozimes (proteases) 500 FU, Serrazimes (proteases 10,000 U, Papain 500,000 FCC PU
Bioflavonoid Complex 75mg
Rutin, Citrus Bioflavoinoids 75mg
Ionic Ocean and Plant Based Minerals 5mg
Why do you need systemic enzymes?
- To help those who experience muscle soreness after exercise such as aerobics, yoga, gymnastics, weight-lifting, cycling, running, walking, tennis, soccer and more
- To promote normal muscle and tissue recovery after muscle and tissue overuse or injury
- To support healthy metabolism in connective tissue in order to maintain normal range of motion
Why should you use RestoreTM?
A range of physical issues, including occasional muscle overuse, can lead to fibrin buildup in muscle tissues. Fibrin is a fibrillar protein that is polymerized to form a protective clot (in conjunction with platelets) over a wound site. The proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes in Restore help your body digest fibrin and aid in normal fibrin turnover to support healthy microcirculation in overused tissue and promote normal muscle and tissue recovery.
How is RestoreTM different from other enzyme formulas?
- Compared to enzyme formulas that support joint health, the Restore systemic enzyme blend more expansively works with the bodys own processes to support normal muscle and tissue repair and recovery
- Restore provides a broad spectrum of highly active proteolytic enzymes, including high levels of bromelain and papain, along with bioflavonoids, antioxidants, and trace minerals, that work together to support connective tissue integrity, aid normal fibrin turnover, and promote healthy microcirculation in overused tissue.
- Restore utilizes a natural enteric coating to ensure the sensitive systemic enzymes pass through the acidic environment of the stomach into the small intestine unaltered to be absorbed into the body for maximum effectiveness. - Restore is 100% vegetarian and vegan
What is the difference between RestoreTM and FYI?
FYI is a comprehensive joint health formula with chicken collagen type II and botanicals designed primarily to support normal joint function and mobility. Restore is an advanced, highly active systemic enzyme blend. The 100% vegetarian caplets are sealed in a natural algae-based enteric coating to bypass the stomach and release the enzymes directly into the small intestine. This is where enzymatic absorption is maximized to support normal fibrin turnover, tissue repair and recovery. FYI and Restore are complementary products, and can be used together for enhanced benefit.
Adults take 1 capsule 2 times per day on an empty stomach with water.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax