Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
> Himalaya Herbal - Amla - Immune Cell Defense - 60 Caplets
SKU: HHH-40201 UPC: 605069402019
Himalaya Herbal - Amla - Immune Cell Defense - 60 Caplets
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
(Online price as of 09/20/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
Use Promo Code "
" in your shopping cart
4 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
Amla C (natural antioxidant) 60 caplets 112.5 mg tannins
Easy-to-Swallow Caplets - additive free
Amla C , or Amalaki, the "Indian Gooseberry" has been known for more than 3,000 years. Amla C belongs to the group of herbs that according to historic texts, "Promote longevity and induce nourishment."
- Amla's powerful antioxidant properties were first discovered in 1936. Biochem J. 1936 Jun;30(6):1014-20.
- The Tannoid Principles of Amla C are the chief antioxidant compounds in the fruit. Amla C supports normal levels of HDL and LDL by supporting the normal peroxidation responses. Am J Geriatr Pharmacother. 2007 Mar;5(1):52-63
In traditional Ayurveda, Amla C (Emblica officinalis) is considered a "Rasayana," or rejuvenator. Amla C is highly nutritious, and an important dietary source of vitamin C, minerals, bioflavonoids and amino acids.
- Scientists at the Agharkar Research Institute in Pune, India compared 36 commonly consumed fruits, and found Amla C to contain a higher ascorbic acid content than any of the others!
- High in important antioxidant activity, Amla C supports the body's normal protection mechanisms as it deals with oxidative stresses. Researchers at the Institute of Natural Medicine, University of Toyama,Japan called Amla C a very useful antioxidant in support of normal oxidative stress levels during the body's natural aging process.
Serving Size: One Caplet
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Organic amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica Linn.) 250mg*
organic amla stem powder (2% Tannins - 7mg*) 350mg*
* Daily Value not established
- A plant-sourced vitamin C easily assimilated and well-used by the body*
- Contains one of the highest concentrations of vitamin C of any edible plant*
- Rich in antioxidant content*
- Supportive of normal liver function*
- Found in the famous Indian combinations Triphala and Chyavanprash
Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax