Super Colon Cleanse
The body's first line of defense is a healthy colon. However, our internal detoxification process can break down from overexposure to environmental pollutants in our air, food and water, poor diet, lack of adequate fiber, excessive alcohol and caffeine, high stress, lack of exercise, overuse of anti-biotics and prescription medications. When the bodys internal detoxification process breaks down, toxins circulate into the bloodstream instead of being eliminated through the colon, causing illness, digestive ailments and other serious health disorders. This produces a state of toxicity and COLON CLEANSE then becomes one of the most important steps in detoxification.
Traditional healing systems such as Ayurveda, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Western herbalism have always regarded internal cleansing as an integral part of maintaining health. According to Traditional Eastern Medicine, the need for cleansing can manifest itself with symptoms such as fatigue, sluggish digestion, heartburn, bloating,constipation, sinus congestion, skin disorders, joint pain, headaches and many more. In a world full of environmental toxins our bodies can use the support of herbs that improve colon cleansing and our detoxification process.
Proper colon cleansing is essential for a healthy lifestyle. Our body rids itself of toxins through daily elimination. Due to our busy schedules, poor eating habits, travel, work or stress, staying regular is often difficult!
The herbs in this formula work synergistically to bring complete balance, restore tone, and relax the colon. COLON CLEANSE encourages normal regularity while it stimulates enzyme production and peristaltic action.
When the body needs help, SUPER COLON CLEANSE is a powerful colon cleansing combination of herbs, psyllium husk powder and milk-free acidophilus.
Active Ingredients: Psyllium husk powder approximately 2.5 grams, Senna Powder approximately 1.4 grams.
Other Ingredients: Fennel Seed, Peppermint, Papaya, Cascara Sagrada, Rose Hips, Buckthorn Bark, Oregon Grape Root, Celery and Acidophilus.
About the ingredients:
- Psyllium Husk Powder - Psyllium has had a long tradition of use as a bulking and lubricating agent for thedigestive system.
- Senna - Promotes regularity. Promotes peristalsis, the rhythmic muscular contractions in the bowel that are responsible for the natural evacuation process.
- Fennel Seed - A carminative herb, high in Vitamin A and C. Also helpful for stomach acid. Fennel helps rid the intestinal tract of mucus.
- Peppermint - Tonifying for the gastrointestinal tract. Aids in the process of digestion and increases the flow of bile. Bile is stored in the gallbladder and released as needed for the digestion and breakdown of fats. Bile also transports toxins for elimination via the intestine. Soothes the colon.
- Papaya - Excellent digestive aid and source of enzymes that breakdown foods, making it easier to move down the colon without obstruction. Breaks down uric and toxic acids in the body.
- Cascara Sagrada - Intestinal tonifying and detoxification. Cascara Sagrada has been widely researched and considered a safe bowel and digestive aid.
- Rose Hips - Astringent herb affecting the colon by controlling elimination and intestinal leakage. Soothes the colon.
- Buckthorn Bark - Promotes regularity. Supports tone and muscular activity to the bowel.
- Oregon Grape Root - Skin and colon cleanse. Stimulates the secretion of bile. Soothes the colon.
- Celery - Naturally helps control water balance. Aids in the elimination of carbon dioxide from the body. Good source of minerals; magnesium, iron, calcium and potassium.
- Milk-Free Acidophilus - Provides friendly bacteria that controls harmful bacteria along the lining of the colon. Aids digestion.