Free Shipping On-line orders over $85.00 5 LB Max Only Contiguous US States
Account / Login
Shopping Cart
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on

Herbs & Supplements
Health & Beauty
Children's Health
Women's Health
Men's Health
Sports Nutrition
Gluten Free
Kosher Vitamins
Doctors Vitamins
New Arrivals
Sexual Health

Total Health Newsletter
Join Now for
Today's Promos

Newsletter Includes:
Health Info, Sales, New Products & Promo Codes

About Us
Shipping Info
International Orders
Contact Us
Member Login
Member Logout
View Cart

Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Click for Directions

30 Day Happiness Guarantee

Pop-Up Free

Prevagen - Brain Cell Protection - 30 Capsules Prevagen - Brain Cell Protection - 30 Capsules

SKU: PREV-00101    UPC: 894047001010

Suggested Retail Price: $89.95  SRP
Our Price: $89.95
  (Total Health web price as of 04/20/14)


Quantity:   2 IN STOCK     

Email a Friend     Bookmark This Page    Printable Version

Product Review: Write your own review
Prevagen Better Brain Health
For a healthier brain, sharper mind and clearer thinking.*
Your brain is made up of many small cells and controls everything you do. To stay healthy, your brain has a built-in protection system that contains a specialized protein to regulate cellular calcium. Too much calcium in a brain cell will destroy the cell.
The body's ability to naturally produce this protective protein slows down as we age. When this happens you begin to lose about 30,000 brain cells every day and may start to experience difficulty with memory, focus and concentration.
PREVAGEN, with its unique ingredient apoaequorin, is the only product ever laboratory proven to keep brain cells alive longer.*
The replenishment of these highly protective proteins can provide a healthier brain, sharper mind, clearer thinking.*
Most of the calcium in our body is contained within our bones. In fact 99% of our body's calcium is in our bones. The other 1% of calcium is found in our nervous system. Although this 1% might not seem like a lot, it is vital for providing cell communication throughout our bodies.
"Calcium-binding proteins" (CaBPs) provide a delicate balance by buffering excess calcium that can damage cells and affect brain function. WHEN THE BRAIN IS HEALTHIER, THE BODY IS HEALTHIER
PREVAGEN has been shown to improve memory and protect the brain by keeping brain cells alive longer.* The brain functions better when brain cells are protected and healthy. But keeping brain cells healthy does more than just improve our memory. When your brain is healthier, your whole body is healthier. It's just that simple.
PREVAGEN helps keep cells alive by supplementing the protective proteins our body stops producing over time. PREVAGEN is effective in providing a healthier brain, a sharper mind and clearer thinking.*
PREVAGEN was developed by scientists and University researchers in Madison, WI and has been presented to the Society of Neuroscience. The scientists that originally discovered the protein that led to PREVAGEN were awarded the 2008 Nobel Prize in chemistry for their discovery.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings per Container:30
apoaequorin 10mg
Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: white rice flour, sodium chloride, ascorbyl palmitate.
Contians No Common Allergen.
Suggested Use: Take 1 vegetarian capsule daily in the morning with or without food.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Free Shipping
When You Purchase
Any Product from the Following Brands:
End of Free
Shipping Brands
Total Health
Top Brands
Country Life Certified Gluten Free