|Neuro-Essentials (memory support blend)
Broad-spectrum nutritional support for healthy mental function
Why support healthy mental function with supplements?
Because aging, stress, environmental exposures, and a variety of other factors may have adverse influences on mental function.
Why use Neuro-Essentials?
To maintain healthy mental function.
Neuro-Essentials is a dietary supplement formulated for individuals who want to maintain healthy mental function, as well as for those experiencing occasional absentmindedness and forgetfulness.
- It combines neurotransmitter precursors, antioxidants, and select herbal extracts, well known for their support of neurological function.
- Supplemental acetyl L-carnitine can serve as a buffer against oxidative stress, which can damage cells.
- Because of its effect on neurotransmitters, L-tyrosine may have an effect on mood and environmental stress. L-Tyrosine also helps sustain working memory to maintain mental performance.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract is a neurotransmitter stimulator and improves memory.
- Choline helps maintain mental alertness when feeling fatigued.
- L-Glutamine can readily cross the blood brain barrier, where it is converted into glutamic acid, natural fuel for the brain.
Recommendations: Adults take 2 caplets twice daily. If needed, the amount can be safely doubled for more aggressive supplementation, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use continuously for maximum benefit.
Serving Size: 2 Scored Caplets
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg *
L-Glutamine 250 mg *
L-Pyroglutamic acid 125 mg *
L-Tyrosine 125 mg *
Typical Yields: 125 mg *
Phosphatidylcholine (31 mg)
Phosphatidylethanolamine (25 mg)
Phosphatidylinositol (17 mg)
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 95 mg * Root Extract (0.8% eleutherosides)
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 87 mg * Root Extract 4:1
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 80 mg *
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract 5:1 50 mg *
DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate) 50 mg *
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (24% ginkgoflavonglycosides & 6% terpene lactones) 40 mg *
Phosphatidylserine (soy lecithin source) 25 mg *
Docosahexaenoic Acid 5 mg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients:cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and ethylcellulose.
Contains No:sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Notes: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.