|Spectrient without Iron
A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals with botanical and probiotic support
Why are vitamins, minerals, botanicals, probiotics and enzymes important?
They work together to support overall health:
- Multivitamins can help fill the nutritional gaps many people have in their diets.
- Botanical ingredients can work with the body's own immune response and enhance immune activity when its needed most.
- Probiotics help maintain regularity in the digestive system and relieve occasional feelings of gas and bloating. They also help strengthen our natural immune system.
- Enzymes help unlock nutrition from food, and help the body absorb nutrients better - especially from multi-ingredient supplements.
Why use Spectrient without Iron?
It is much more than a daily multivitamin:
- The formula combines highly absorbable essential nutrients with plant-based digestive enzymes, concentrated food ingredients, and botanical extracts - in a base of rice protein, rich in amino acids.
- Spectrient offers the benefits of oat, eleuthero, hawthorn, ginkgo, milk thistle, turmeric, and garlic extracts.
- Spectrient also provides added antioxidant support with glutathione, NAG, NAC, and hesperidin.
An iron-free formula may be appropriate:
- Most men aren't iron deficient, and don't require additional supplementation in their diets. Nor do women who are entering or have already experienced menopause.
Recommendations: Take 1 or 2 capsules, three times daily with meals.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate and 50% as natural beta-carotene with mixed carotenoids) 5,000 IU 100%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150 mg 250%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 100 IU 25%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 60 IU 200%
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 5 mcg 7%
Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) 10 mg 667%
Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5'-phosphate) 10 mg 588%
Niacin (as inositol niacinate, niacin and niacinamide) 30 mg 150%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 10 mg 500%
Folic acid 200 mcg 50%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg 500%
Biotin 100 mcg 33%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 10 mg 100%
Calcium (as calcium carbonate, lysinate, citrate, and malate) 150 mg 15%
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and Krebs Cycle acids) 75 mg 19%
Zinc (as zinc chelate) 5 mg 33%
Selenium (from SelenoExcell selenium yeast) 100 mcg 143%
Copper (as copper citrate) 500 mcg 25%
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 5 mg 250%
Chromium (as chromium arginate HCl) 100 mcg 83%
Molybdenum (as molybdenum citrate) 50 mcg 67%
Rice Protein blend 200 mg
beet (Beta vulgaris) root and leaf , broccoli (Brassica oleracea-italica) flower, burdock (Arctium minus) root , cabbage (Brassica oleracea-capitata) leaf, carrot (Daucus carota) root, dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root and leaf, onion (Allium cepa) bulb, parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf, spinach (Spinacia oleracea) leaf 100 mg
Phytozyme Enzyme Blend amylase, cellulase, glucoamylase, invertase, lipase, pectinase, protease, and lactase 80 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg
Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract standardized to contain 0.2% allicin 10 mg
DL-Methionine 10 mg
NAC (N-acetyl L-cysteine) 10 mg
Gamma-oryzanol 10 mg
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root 4:1 Extract 10 mg
Ginkgo biloba leaf 4:1 Extract 10 mg
Hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata) Fruit 4:1 Extract 10 mg
Hesperidin methyl chalcone 10 mg
Inositol 10 mg
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract standardized to contain 80% silymarin 10 mg
Oat Aerial Parts (Avena sativa) 4:1 Extract 10 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root 10 mg
Glutathione (reduced) 5 mg
NAG (N-acetyl D-glucosamine) 5 mg
FOS (fructooligosaccharides) 5 mg
Spectra Probiotic blend
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus 5 mg
Boron (as boron citrate) 100 mcg
Vanadium (as vanadium citrate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsule, rice flour, soybean oil, and non-fat milk (from probiotic blend).
Contains No: sugar, salt, wheat, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Notes: Do not use if you have stomach ulcers or are taking MAO inhibitors or digitalis. If taking any other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.