Living Now Quinoa Macaroni, Organic 8 oz.
Quinoa and Rice Elbow Pasta
Gluten-Free and Corn-Free
Always Made Without Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Nuts, Corn, Eggs
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility
No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated oils.
Made without the 8 major common allergens
From hearty spaghetti and lasagna to every kids favorite, macaroni, pasta is a wholesome, versatile and convenient choice. With Living Now Gluten-Free Organic Quinoa Macaroni you and your family can once again enjoy pasta dishes without wheat, corn, soy and other allergens.
Made with three simple organic ingredients rice, quinoa and amaranth our gluten-free pasta offers the delicious flavor and texture you expect from traditional pasta. Our wholesome pasta is made without GMOs, allergens and additives and is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility, so your family can enjoy their favorite pasta dishes without sacrificing quality or flavor.
Just pure gluten-free goodness.
Serving Size:2 oz. dry (56 g)
Servings Per Container:about 4
Amount per Serving% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.
Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2%
Saturated Fat0 g0%
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbohydrate43 g14%
Dietary Fiber2 g8%
Ingredients: Organic Rice, Organic Quinoa and Organic Amaranth.
1) In a large pot, bring 4 quarts (16 cups) of water to a rapid boil. Add 1 tsp. salt to water if desired.
2) Add pasta and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender but firm.
3) Remove from heat. Drain and serve as desired. Do not rinse.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Quinoa Pasta and Creamy White Sauce
A recipe the whole family can enjoy! This recipe is free of gluten and corn, allergy-friendly, and has a low glycemic impact.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
2 tbsp Ellyndale Naturals Avocado Oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp Living Now All-Purpose Flour
2 cups rice milk (or other milk substitute)
1 bay leaf
tsp white pepper
1) Place Avocado Oil in a large pot on medium heat.
2) Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until the garlic starts to brown.
3) Add All-Purpose Flour and continue to mix until the flour is incorporated.
4) Add rice milk, bay leaf, salt, and white pepper and allow for mixture to come up to a boil.
5) Cook for an additional 5 minutes, toss bay leaf, combine with 1 box of cooked quinoa macaroni pasta and enjoy.
Living Now is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - its a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line provides wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now products are produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and are non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Check out these other Living Now Products:
Organic Quinoa Pasta
Baking and Pancake Mix
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Organic Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
Enjoy the foods you love without the ingredients that don't love you.