1.800.283.2833 - 120 Broadhollow Rd (Rt 110) Ste. 1, Farmingdale, NY 11735
At Total Health we believe that respecting your Privacy is key. Since most of us at Total Health use the internet, we are aware of the pitfalls and annoyances when a company doesn't respect our privacy. We've been there and we know what it feels like... so be assured that we do everything we can to protect your privacy. In this Privacy Statement we will tell you what information we need from you when you place an order and how we use it in the future.
What Information Do We Need From You To Process Your Order:
Name, Company (if necessary), Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Credit Card Number.
Why Do We Need That Information
Our Secure Ordering:
- to process your order(s)
- to reply to your questions, get in contact if there is a question regarding your order, and/or to send you a shipping confirmation when your shipment is sent.
- email you specials and/or newsletters via email (we never send more than 3 a month). Every email contains an easy one step remove link. Later in this statement we will tell you how to opt-out if you do not wish to receive our emails.
- We will not voluntarily give, sell, rent, trade, exchange, swap, lend, or loan your personal information or specific account activity to anyone, except as described in "Mergers and other reorganizations" below.
At Total Health we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the information you send us when you place your order. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on our secure server. So, if your information were to be intercepted it would be useless without the encryption key that exists only on our secure server.
Want to Place an Order but Not on the Internet
There are 3 Simple Ways:
When you visit our website, we collect information about your visit:
- Call in your order - 1.800.283.2833
- Fax Your Order - Go to our website choose the products and product #'s that you need (you can print a blank order form from the bottom of our home page or just write it on a piece of paper), please include the following information along with your order: your name, phone #, shipping and billing address, email address, credit card number and fax it to 631-293-3009.
- Mail your order -Go to our website choose the products and product #'s that you need (you can print a blank order form from the bottom of our home page or just write it on a piece of paper), please include the following information along with your order: your name, phone #, shipping and billing address, email address, credit card number and mail it to: Total Health Discount, 120 Broadhollow Rd Ste 1, Farmingdale, NY 11735.
While you do remain anonymous, we collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, and we log the length of time of your visit, the number of times you visit and what items you purchase from us. We use this information to help improve our website. This information helps our website staff know what technology our customers are using and how we can make improvements to make their experience better and easier.
Mergers and other reorganizations:
Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Opt-Out From Emails and Newsletters:
If you decide to opt-out of our newsletter or our emails it's easy just reply to the email with "remove" in the subject or send an email to email@example.com
with the word unsubscribe followed by your email address in the subject line of the email. Please make sure that the email address you give us is the one that we send to (often people have more than one email address and when they opt-out they send from the email address that is not on our list).
When You Send Email to our Customer Service Department:
We provide email links on our site that allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent and reply promptly to every one. The information you send us is used to respond directly to your questions and comments. Please provide us with enough information in your email so that we can.
Contacting the Web Site:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
fax - 631-293-3009
by USPS Mail
Total Health Discount
120 Broadhollow Rd Ste1
Farmingdale, NY 11735