Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
Garden of Life
> Garden of Life - FYI - Joint & Tissue Food - 90 Caplets
SKU: GL-11124 UPC: 658010111249
Garden of Life - FYI - Joint & Tissue Food - 90 Caplets
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
(Online price as of 09/17/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
Use Promo Code "
" in your shopping cart
2 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
FYI Joint and Tissue Food
- The ingredients in FYI include naturally occurring compounds that support normal joint function and mobility.
- Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.
- Select ingredients in FYI are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme process to make nutrients more available to the body.
Certain ingredients in FYI - chicken collagen type II along with proteolytic enzymes and turmeric provide support for normal joint function and mobility. These ingredients also support healthy metabolism in the connective tissue that is essential to maintain normal range of motion.
If youre among the millions of Americans who would like to maintain already healthy joint and connective tissues, start using FYI today.
Serving Size 3 Caplets
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Total Calories 10
Sodium 20mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein less than 1g 2%
Calcium 57mg 6%
Iron 1mg 5%
Chicken Collagen Extract 807mg
Poten-Zyme Botanical Blend 576mg
Ginger (zingilber offcinale) root and juice, Cat's Claw
(Uncaria tomentosa) bark, Barley Grass Juice, Turmeric root
Syrain Oregano 459mg
Systemic Enzyme Blend 348mg
Protease Blend 75000 HUT, Bromelain 2,000,000 FCCPU, Papain 225,000 FCCPU, Amylase 3500 DU, Lipase 1500 FCCLU, Cullulase 450CU Pytonutrient Blend 505mg Rhododendron caucasicum Extract, Turmeric Extract (root), Phytosterols, Boswellia strrata, Bayberry Bark Extract, Green Algae (Ulva lactuca) Extract, Brown Algae (Laminaria japonica) Extract
Whats in FYI?
FYI contains chicken collagen type II, systemic enzymes and herbs chosen for their ability to support healthy joints. Specific
- Systemic Enzyme Blend a combination of protein-digesting enzymes able to function in a wide range of pH environments.
- Protease Blend - a combination of proteolytic enzymes shown to work systemically.
- Bromelain - a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple.
- Papain - a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes isolated from papaya.
Additional enzymes in FYI include:
- Lipase - a potent fat-digesting enzyme
- Amylase - a starch-digesting enzyme
- Cellulase - an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber
Other ingredients include:
- Syrian oregano - contains antioxidant compounds and essential oils.
- Cats Claw - a traditional Peruvian herb which supports the bodys ability to fight free radicals.
- Turmeric Root - an antioxidant that has been shown to support normal joint function.
- Young leaves of Rhododendron caucasium - traditionally used as a tea, they contain a unique form of highly available polyphenolic antioxidants.
How do the ingredients in FYI work to support healthy joints?
Proteolytic enzymes have the ability to support normal metabolic processes in the body that support joint and connective tissue health Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.
What makes FYI better than other formulas?
FYI is a unique formula that combines a special form of collagen, proteolytic enzymes and turmeric to support normal joint function and mobility. FYI is further enriched with a unique blend of foods and botanicals to support antioxidant function in the body. Additionally, the cats claw, ginger, barley juice, and turmeric are fermented using our proprietary Poten-Zyme process which makes the nutrients in these ingredients more available to the body.
Adults take 1 caplet 3 times per day preferably on an empty stomach.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax