Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
Garden of Life
> Garden of Life - Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Lemon Mint Flavor - 8 fl. oz.
SKU: GL-11136 UPC: 658010111362
Garden of Life - Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Lemon Mint Flavor - 8 fl. oz.
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
(Online price as of 09/20/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
Use Promo Code "
" in your shopping cart
4 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Lemon Mint Flavor
- One of natures richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 750mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
- The Vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure.
- The Vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support healthy neurological and brain function.
- All-natural lemon mint flavor.
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets.
Serving Size: 1 Tps (5mL)
Servings Per Bottle 47
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value 1 % Daily Value 2
Calories From Fat 40
Total Fat 4.5g 7%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Vitamin A 5000IU 100% 200%
Vitamin D 200 IU 50% 50%
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 962mg
Icelandic cod liver oil, natural lemon essence, natural peppermint essence, alpha tocopherol.
What is the origin of your Cod Liver Oil?
Far north in the icy Atlantic lives a truly remarkable culture of people who have withstood the challenges of harsh weather and long seasons of darkness. This is the island nation of Iceland.
Cod liver oil has always been an important part of the diet for the Icelandic people. They instinctively recognize the importance of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and the essential Omega-3 fatty acids found in cod liver oil.
Regular use of cod liver oil has supported the overall health of the Icelandic people for hundreds of years. Now, this same product is available to support your overall health.
Is Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil tested for purity?
Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D supplementation?
Current research shows that Vitamin D deficiency, believed to be almost non-existent in the North American population, might be more prevalent than originally thought.
Vitamin D, well known for its ability to support calcium metabolism, has also been shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism. Research shows that healthy individuals without a Vitamin D deficiency more often demonstrate a normal glucose metabolism than their Vitamin D deficient counterparts. Additionally, Vitamin D is suggested to play a pivotal role in supporting normal muscle tone and strength.
Adults take one teaspoon per day unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax