Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
Garden of Life
> Garden of Life - Super Seed - 600g Powder
SKU: GL-11138 UPC: 658010111386
Garden of Life - Super Seed - 600g Powder
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
(Online price as of 10/22/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
Use Promo Code "
" in your shopping cart
1 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
Super Seed Beyond Fiber with Flax Seed
- Excellent source of dietary fiber
- A whole food blend of seeds, sprouted grains, and legumes containing both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Contains ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to support normal gut flora balance, regular bowel function, and overall health
- Dietary fiber in Super Seed supports normal cardiovascular health
- Super Seed provides naturally occurring Omega-3 fatty acids
- The flax in Super Seed supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health in women, and supports normal prostate health in men
- Good source of protein from beans and legumes
- Super Seed does not contain any added sugars or artificial ingredients such as sweeteners, colorings or flavorings, unlike many popular mass market fiber supplements
- Two servings of Super Seed provide over 50% of the Daily Value for fiber
- Select ingredients in Super Seed are fermented using Garden of Lifes proprietary Poten-Zyme process to make nutrients more available to the body
- Most of the fiber in Super Seed is soluble. Each serving provides over 5g of soluble fiber from whole food ingredients Super Seed is a powerful whole food formula that is an excellent source of dietary fiber. The ingredients in Super Seed were specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel health and function.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Total Calories 80
Calories From Fat 20
Total Fat 2.5g 4%
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 15mg 1%
Dietary Fiber 8g 4%
Soluable Fiber 7g 28%
Insoluable Fiber 5g
Protein 7g 13%
Vitamin C 2.5mg 4%
Calcium 67mg 7%
Iron 1.7mg 9%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic acid) 1.1g
Perfect Fiber Blend 18,360mg
Flax Seed Meal, Whole Chia Seed
Poten-Zyme Whole Food Fiber Blend 1500mg
Amaranth Sprout, Quinoa Sprout, Millet Sprout, Lentil Sprout, Adzuki Sprout, Flax Sprout, Sunflower Sprout, Pumpkin Sprout, Chia Sprout, Sesame Sprout.
Proprietary Probiotic Blend 2mg
What is dietary fiber?
Fiber is a complex carbohydrate which is found in plants. The body does not digest fiber; instead the fiber component of food passes through the digestive system. There are two types of fiber - soluble and insoluble fiber. Much like it sounds, soluble fiber is fiber that dissolves in water and insoluble fiber is fiber that does not. The best way to get fiber is through a whole food diet of fruits, vegetables, grains, seeds and legumes.
The role fiber plays in a healthy diet became apparent at the turn of the century. Diets previously high in dietary fiber were altered to include the new wonder foods, refined sugar and milled flour. The increased use of these foods, which were devoid of dietary fiber, led to a theory that connected a lack of fiber and the overall state of health. Several generations later, up to 100 million Americans experience some form of occasional digestive discomfort.
Super Seed was formulated to include naturally occurring soluble and insoluble fiber from carefully selected grains, seeds and legumes that are easy on the gastrointestinal system. Super Seed does NOT include psyllium husk, which provides no nutritional value.
Super Seed Psyllium Husk
How does Super Seed support normal gut flora balance?
Super Seed contains fiber components that act as prebiotics to support normal gut flora balance. Why is dietary fiber important? Vibrant health begins in the colon, and supplying your body with adequate dietary fiber every day is essential to colon function and overall health.
Mix 1 scoop with any food or beverage (room temperature or cooler) and consume immediately. Super Seed is a powder blend that can be mixed in smoothies, vegetable or fruit juices, cereal, yogurt or soup. In fact, Super Seed can add nutritional value and fiber to nearly any food or beverage.
What makes Super Seed better than other fiber supplements?
Many other fiber supplements rely on insoluble fiber alone and provide very little in the way of nutrition. Super Seed contains both naturally occurring soluble and insoluble fiber from carefully selected grains, seeds and legumes that are easy on the gastrointestinal system. Additionally, Super Seed contains no psyllium.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax