Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
> Integrative Therapeutics - SLF Forte 120 UltraCaps
SKU: ITI-00196 UPC: 871791001961
Integrative Therapeutics - SLF Forte 120 UltraCaps
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
on your whole order with this product!
(Online price as of 09/21/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
1 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
SLF Forte (liver and gallbladder support)
With milk thistle extract to support healthy liver function
Why use a supplement to support liver health?
Next to the heart, the liver has one of the toughest jobs in our bodies.
Our liver must process almost all of the nutrients that move through our system. It also creates bile, which helps break down fats and move toxins from our bodies. Supporting a healthy liver is important to our overall wellbeing.
Why use SLF Forte?
It is an enhanced version of SLF, with milk thistle, artichoke and turmeric extracts for additional support.
The milk thistle extract in SLF Forte is standardized to contain 80% silymarin, which has a tremendous effect in protecting the liver and enhancing detoxification processes.
Research shows that artichoke leaf extract supports healthy bile production in the liver and healthy gastrointestinal function in general.
Turmeric has been investigated for its support of healthy bile secretion, and pancreatic and gastric function.
It contains powerful botanical extracts, vitamins, and liver-supportive antioxidants to help the body detoxify naturally.
- Beet extracts support healthy liver function, including enzyme synthesis, antioxidant activity and phase II detoxification (where amino acids or other nutrients are added to waste products making them water-soluble for excretion via bile or urine).
- Because of its ability to stimulate bile flow from the gallbladder, dandelion has traditionally been used to support liver health.
- Vitamin B6 enhances the body's use of antioxidant vitamins, which assists the liver in its detoxification duties.
- Working together, B6 and B12 support the absorption of fats, carbohydrates and protein; and support healthy red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 play key roles in recycling homocysteine, a sulfur-containing amino acid into methionine, another amino acid. Methionine is required for the synthesis of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), a compound involved in the support of cell membranes. It also shows support of healthy fat metabolism and liver function.
Take 2 to 4 UltraCaps twice daily.
Serving Size: 4 UltraCaps
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 1 g less than 1%**
Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) 36 mg 60%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 60 mg 3,000%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 32 mcg 533%
Iodine (from kelp) 200 mcg 133%
Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 80 mg 20%
Choline Bitartrate 400 mg *
L-Methionine 400 mg *
Black Radish (Raphanus sativus niger) Root 300 mg *
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root Extract 4:1 300 mg *
Artichoke (Cynara Scolymus) 100 mg * Leaf Extract standardized to contain 13%-18% caffeylquinic acids calculated as chlorogenic acid
Beet (Beta vulgaris) Root 100 mg *
Celandine (Chelidonium majus) Aerial Parts Extract 100 mg *
Inositol 100 mg *
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract standardized to contain 80% silymarin 100 mg *
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract 100 mg * standardized to contain 90% curcuminoids
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Based on 2000 calorie diet.
vegetable capsule (modified cellulose).
sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If nursing or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax