|Flor-Essence Dry Herbal Tea Blend With Mild Bitter Qualities
Wisdom of the Past offers Hope for the Future
- Challenged with a life threatening disease? Worried about the side effects of chemical therapy or radical surgery? You might re-evaluate your options. Many modern alternatives are now available, but Flor-Essence is the preferred choice of thousands.
- Flor-Essence is a premium quality herbal formula that provides safe and effective support. This powerful Native American healing tea was a recommended treatment for decades by legendary Canadian nurse Rene Caisse, Dr, Charles Brusch (former personal physician to President John F. Kennedy), and health educator Elaine Alexander.
- Flor-Essence Works at the cellular level to detoxify and regenerate the body. Recent research from the University of B.C. and the Russian Ministry of Health Validate its role as an antioxidant and gastrointestinal aid.
What is Flor-Essence?
Flor-Essence is a superior traditional formula of eight herbs which worksynergistically to cleanse, stimulate, and strengthen the whole body. Itsremarkable healing properties have been instrumental in restoring health tothousands over many decades. Flor-Essence exerts a gentle but highly effectiveinfluence on the entire individual, gathering and flushing out accumulatedtoxins, allowing for cellular renewal and leaving one feeling alive andrejuvenated. The herbs in this formulation have proven to be perfectly safe withno adverse side effects, even with other therapies or medications.
The Herbs in Flor-Essence
This beneficial herbal tea blend contains burdock root, sheep sorrel,slippery elm, watercress, Turkish rhubarb root, kelp, blessed thistle and redclover. The herbs used in Flor-Essence contain no pesticides, insecticides, orherbicides, and they are not irradiated. They have been carefully selected andcombined in unique proportions for maximum effectiveness.
- Burdock Root. Certified organic burdock root of the highest quality is used. Active ingredients include 45% inulin, essential oils, vitamins and a broad array of minerals. The Chinese consider burdock to be strengthening and nutritive, making it an excellent tonic. It is traditionally used to cleanse and detoxify.
- Sheep Sorrell. A perennial, sheep sorrel is commonly found in meadows and grows up to three feet high, with small reddish flowers. It is the leaves and seeds of this herb that contain the active ingredients. Sheep sorrel provides strong immune support and is a good source of vitamin C. It has a long history of traditional use as an astringent, diuretic and laxative. Flora is currently contracting local farmers in the Lynden area to grow certified organic sheep sorrel.
- Slippery Elm. This stately tree grows to 60 feet, and is indigenous to North America. Folk medicine ascribes many traditional uses to slippery elm bark, which contains large amounts of mucilage. It is especially noted for its property of soothing inflammatory irritation.
- Turkish Rhubarb. The thick, branching root of this large leafy perennial is harvested in its fourth year of growth. Chinese physicians have employed it since antiquity, both internally and externally. The root is rich in iron and helps to normalize bowel movements and is considered a safe and effective laxative.
- Watercress. An aromatic edible wild plant, this superior "food" is a rich source of chlorophyll, vitamins A and C, and many minerals, including iron and iodine. Used since classical times as a detoxicant and restorative.
- Kelp. Used traditionally for the nutritive benefits of its abundant minerals, kelp is a great source of iodine, which helps regulate energy levels. The alginates found in kelp have many beneficial effects, on of which is to inhibit the absorption of heavy metals.
- Blessed Thistle. As the name implies, this healing herb has been a blessing to humanity for centuries. Through its bitter properties, blessed thistle increases the flow of gastric juices, relieving dyspepsia, indigestion, and the headaches associated with liver congestion. the blessed thistle used is certified organic.
- Red Clover. Only certified organic red clover leaves and flowers are used in Flor-Essence. Contemporary Chinese research shows that red clover contains anti-microbial compounds which are effective against several bacterial, viral and fungal infections. It is a blood purifier and facilitates the elimination of wastes and toxins through the skin, kidneys and bowels.
Net weight 2.2oz
Directions: Each packet in this box makes 32fl oz (1 quart) for a total of 3quarts of tea when prepared as directed.