NOW Sports Electro Endurance™ - 2.2 lbs. During exercise, the body loses water and minerals (electrolytes), and glycogen (carbohydrate) stores are depleted. In addition, muscle tissue is being stressed. Scientific studies have indicated that post-exercise nutrition can be critical for optimization of electrolyte replacement, muscle recovery, restoration of glycogen stores, and ultimately for maintaining performance and endurance. According to research, immediate replacement of minerals and carbohydrate, when combined with easily assimilated protein maximizes amino acid uptake into muscle cells, thereby helping to prevent the onset of fatigue.
NOW® Electro Endurance™ contains all of the elements necessary for post-exercise recovery. Electro Endurance™ combines a special mix of simple and complex carbohydrates, protein, and electrolytes to promote rapid recovery from hard exercise.* Nutrition Info Serving Size: 1 Scoop (45 g) Servings Per Container: 22 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 150 Total Fat < 0.5 g < 1%* Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 30 g 10%* Sugars 25 g † Protein 6 g 12%* Beta-Carotene (as pro-Vitamin A 780 mcg) 1300 IU 26% Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg 417% Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU 100% Calcium (from Calcium Citrate) 50 mg 5% Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 180 mg 45% Sodium 65 mg 3% Potassium (from Potassium Gluconate) 250 mg 7% Whey Protein Hydrolysate (Instantized) 4.0 g † L-Glutamine (Free-Form) 1.0 g † L-Arginine (Free-Form) 500 mg † L-Valine (Free-Form) 500 mg † L-Isoleucine (Free-Form) 250 mg † L-Leucine (Free-Form) 250 mg † * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not established. Suggested Usage: For best results, mix 1 scoop (45 g) of Electro Endurance™ with 8 to 12 fl. oz. of water or your favorite beverage before, during, and after your workout. To further enhance your nutritional goals, try combining Electro Endurance™ with NOW® Branched Chain Amino Acids, Creatine and Ribose. NOW® Electro Endurance™ is the perfect supplement for all athletes seeking endurance, recovery and ultimately PERFORMANCE!
Other Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids (complex carbohydrate), Dextrose, Fructose, Rice Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Orange Flavor, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, Orange Juice Powder, Annatto Extract and Natural Citrus Flavor. Contains milk and soy derivatives.
Contains no: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, egg or shellfish. WARNING:California Residents Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (may be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.