Biotin Forte helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and muscle tissue
Why take a broad-spectrum supplement?
We need these nutrients every day
- Biotin is essential to convert carbohydrates to energy, and is involved in the proper metabolism of fats and protein. Plus, adequate biotin levels are needed for healthy nervous system function.
- Niacin helps support healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits, and raises "good" (HDL) cholesterol.
- Thiamin supports healthy nerves and muscles, including muscles of the cardiovascular system.
Why take Biotin Forte?
- Biotin Forte helps maintain blood pressure levels already within normal limits
- B-vitamins convert undesirable homocysteine into methionine, a helpful amino acid that protects cells and supports nerve signals.
Biotin Forteincludes vitamin C for extra benefits
- B vitamins and vitamin C work together to nourish strong nails, healthy hair, and skin.
Biotin Forte is backed by clinical research
- This formula has been studied for its beneficial effects for nervous system and circulatory system health.
Recommendations: Adults take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Eskimo PurEFA natural stable fish oil
Biotin Forte with Zinc
Provides support for nervous system and circulatory system health.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg 167%
Thiamin (as thiamine HCl) (vitamin B1) 10 mg 667%
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 10 mg 588%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 40 mg 200%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1,250%
Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg 167%
Biotin 5 mg 1,667%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 10 mg 100%
Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, and soy lecithin.
Contains No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Notes: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.