Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
> Integrative Therapeutics - BMR Complex 60 capsules
SKU: ITI-00089 UPC: 871791000896
Integrative Therapeutics - BMR Complex 60 capsules
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
on your whole order with this product!
(Online price as of 10/19/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
4 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
BMR Complex Support of normal thyroid function
Why support a healthy thyroid with iodine and other ingredients?
Because some people lack iodine and tyrosine in their diets
- Naturally-occurring iodine from kelp, the amino acid L-tyrosine, and high-quality glandular extracts can help support the thyroid's ability to keep our immune and metabolic systems running smoothly.
Why use BMR Complex?
Because thyroid health equals a healthy weight
- The thyroid doesn't just support immune health, it influences metabolism, as well.
Because healthy thyroid keeps you feeling energized
- BMR Complex contains L-tyrosine, glandular extracts, iodine, and other important ingredients that fuel the thyroid to maintain energy levels.
Take 1 or 2 capsules three times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practioner
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Iodine (from kelp) 300 mcg 200%
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 15 mg 100%
Copper (as Copper Chelate) 1 mg 50%
L-Tyrosine 300 mg
Thyroid (thyroxine-free) 300 mg
Blue Flag (Iris versicolor) Root 65 mg
gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, and soy flour.
sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax