Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
> Integrative Therapeutics - Detoxication Factors 120 capsules
SKU: ITI-00044 UPC: 871791000445
Integrative Therapeutics - Detoxication Factors 120 capsules
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
on your whole order with this product!
(Online price as of 09/17/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
Currently out of stock...order now...usually available within 2 business days
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
Nutrients for complete liver detoxification Why support the liver?
- The liver is responsible for many functions, including detoxifying harmful substances. It is a main line of defense for the body.
Why take Detoxication Factors?
It includes reduced glutathione (GSH)
- Most researchers consider GSH to be the most versatile and powerful of all antioxidants. The highest concentration of GSH is found in the liver where it plays important roles in the breakdown and excretion of toxins.
It includes calcium D-glucarate
- Calcium D-glucarate is one of the ingredients in Detoxication Factors known as a "conjugating agent." These ingredients absorb and convert fat-soluble toxins to help move them safely out of the body.
It includes herbal antioxidant and liver support
- Naturally-sourced antioxidants, like quercetin and milk thistle, help the detoxification process. Quercetin provides antioxidant support that enhances liver enzymes and silymarin from milk thistle has been clinically shown to stimulate healthy liver cell development.
Take 1 to 2 capsules three times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2Capsules
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Vitamin A (75% as natural beta carotene with mixed carotenoids and as retinyl palmitate) 6,668 IU 133%
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate) 167 mg 278%
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 83 IU 277%
Thiamin (as Thiamine HCl, Thiamine Pyrophosphate) 8.7 mg 580%
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate) 8.3 mg 488%
Niacin 10 mg 50%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) 10 mg 500%
Folic Acid 200 mcg 50%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin, Adenosylcobalamin) 44 mcg 733%
Biotin 66 mcg 22%
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 33 mg 330%
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, malate, ascorbate) 78 mg 20%
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 10 mg 67%
Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 66 mcg 94%
Copper (as Copper Sebicate) 667 mcg 33%
Manganese (as Manganese Glycinate) 3.3 mg 165%
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Citrate) 50 mcg 67%
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 66 mg
NAC (as N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) 66 mg
L-Glutamic Acid HCl 66 mg
L-Methionine 66 mg
Quercetin 66 mg
Calcium D-Glucarate 66 mg
Glycine 66 mg
L-Glutamine 66 mg
L-Taurine 66 mg
Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) Aerial Parts Extract (0.7% total sulfur) 33 mg
Inositol 33 mg
L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate 33 mg
L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine Tartrate) 16 mg
Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seed Extract (80% silymarin) 16 mg
L-Glutathione, Reduced 16 mg
L-Histidine 16 mg
L-Serine 16 mg
Natural Coenzyme Q10 (trans-CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10) 8.4 mg
(derived from yeast fermentation) Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract 3.4 mg
(90% polyphenols including procyanidolic oligomers) Superoxide Dismutase 33 mcg
Catalase 16 mcg
gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, and soybean oil.
sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. ITI evidence-based natural medicines are the only choice of doctors who rely on the fact base of premier science to deliver patient results.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax