Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
> Integrative Therapeutics - Eskimo-3 softgels 105 softgels
SKU: ITI-00025 UPC: 871791000254
Integrative Therapeutics - Eskimo-3 softgels 105 softgels
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
on your whole order with this product!
(Online price as of 09/16/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
4 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
(fish oil) Ultra-pure Omega-3, naturally stable fish oil
• Omega-3 fatty acids provide broad spectrum health benefits.
• Supports heart, brain, skin, joint and immune health.
• Omega-3 fatty acids are also essential for energy and endurance.
• Shelf stable formula with no fishy taste or smell.
• No chemical modification to boost EPA/DHA levels.
A purified source of Omega-3 fatty acids, recommended by the American Heart Association. Unstable fish oil can mean free-radical formation, destruction of important nutrients, and unpleasant odors and flavors. This shelf-stable formula with no chemical modification is up to 10 times more stable than leading fish oil products and has no fishy taste or smell. We are committed to the sustainability of the planet's resources. Eskimo-3 fish oil is obtained only from non-endangered species of cold-water fish harvested from areas not subjected to over-fishing.
Take 3 softgels with meals one to three times daily.
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Calories from fat 15
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated fat 0.5 g 3%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.5 g
Monounsaturated fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 5 mg 2%
Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 210-270 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 130-175 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 1.5 g
gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Special Features of Eskimo-3
- Exclusive manufacturing process preserves beneficial whole-oil ingredients and Omega-3 concentrations.
- Studies show that Eskimo-3 is up to 10 times more stable than other leading U.S. fish oil products tested.
- Independently tested to be free from harmful levels of common environmental contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, and heavy metals.
- No unpleasant after-taste commonly found with other fish oils and concentrated EPA/DHA products.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax