Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
> Integrative Therapeutics - Iron Complex 90 softgels
SKU: ITI-00257 UPC: 871791002579
Integrative Therapeutics - Iron Complex 90 softgels
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
on your whole order with this product!
(Online price as of 09/18/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
4 IN STOCK
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
Iron Complex Highly absorbable iron with liquid liver fractions
Why is iron supplementation important?
Many people, including women of child-bearing age, may not get enough iron through diet alone. Supplementing with iron helps support many healthy processes in the body:
- Iron is a significant nutrient for energy and stamina, which affects physical work performance, immunity, body temperature, and cognitive functioning.
- Critical to the entire process of respiration, iron helps form hemoglobin in red blood cells and is used to transport oxygen to cells throughout the body.
Why should someone use Iron Complex formula?
It's a unique formulation that provides many advantages:
- It combines non-heme iron with heme iron from liquid liver extracts, so it is gentler on the stomach than other iron supplements.
- The energizing ingredients included in Iron Complex help fight occasional fatigue while providing the body with essential nutrients for healthy blood and cell maintenance.
- Liver extract contains heme iron, the most easily absorbed form of iron.
-Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that aids in iron absorption, transport, and storage.
Take 2 softgels daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Calories from fat 5
Total Fat 1 g 1%
Total Carbohydrate 1 g less than 1%
Protein less than 1 g 1%
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 120 mg 200%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200 mcg 3,332%
Iron (as ferrous succinate) 50 mg 278%
Liquid Liver Fractions (predigested and concentrated) 500 mg
Chlorophyll 10 mg (fat-soluble)
soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, beeswax, and lecithin.
sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Softgel color is that of its natural ingredients.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax