To support healthy sexual drive, function and pleasure in women
Why support sexual health with supplements?
The right ingredients can help women cope with stress, increase energy, and improve sexual satisfaction:
- Alkaloids isolated from the maca root act upon the hypothalamus-pituitary axis, supporting and boosting energy levels and encouraging the production of sex hormones.
- Rhodiola rosea is an adaptogen that increases mental and physical energy and promotes a sense of well-being required for sexual vitality.
- Studies show ashwagandha supports red blood cell formation (which is very important for overall energy levels) and stress resistance.
- Catuaba (Erythroxylum catuaba) is a common tree found in South America from Brazil to Peru, in the same genus as the coco plant. Its bark has been consumed for centuries by natives and immigrants alike to support sexual function in men and women.
- Eleuthero appears to help the body adapt to stress by supporting healthy adrenal gland function.
Why would someone use ITI Woman dietary supplement?
- To revitalize sexual performance and pleasure:
In a recent survey of sexually active women, 22% reported lack of sexual desire. In a separate survey, women reported that the most important factor they believe would improve their sexual satisfaction was less stress.
Unique ingredients and formulation:
ITI Woman was developed in conjunction with Chris Kilham, a noted herbal expert, Medicine Hunter, and author of Hot Plants, a guide to herbal support for sexual fulfillment. Based on his research with native healers, ITI Woman combines traditional herbs with clinically studied extracts.
Recommendations: Take 2 UltraCaps daily, preferably 1 UltraCap twice daily with meals. If a more heightened effect is desired, take up to 4 UltraCaps daily.
Serving Size: 2 UltraCaps
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate less than 1 g less than 1%
MacaPure brand Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Root Extract standardized to contain 0.6% macaenes and macamides 400 mg
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract standardized to contain 4% withanolides 250 mg
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Extract standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside 150 mg
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Extract standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides E and B 150 mg
Catuaba (Erythroxylum catuaba) Bark Extract 4:1 100 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Caution: Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking prescription drugs. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.