|Vitaline CoQ10 (CoQ10)
The world's most clinically-studied CoQ10
Orange Creme Flavor - 100 MG
- Supports healthy cell rejuvenation, circulation and cellular energy.
- Replenishes an essential nutrient for energy production.
- Restores the CoQ10 depleted by most cholesterol-lowering medications, including Zocor, Pravachol and Lipitor.
- Helps combat free radical damage and promotes healthy aging.
- The most clinically studied formulation of CoQ10 on the market.
- Proven absorbability into the cells where it is needed.
Recommended by Cardiologists and Neurologists for heart and brain health support.
The FIRST Coenzyme Q10 shown to be absorbed in both your bloodstream AND cells. That's critically important because your brain and heart cells work day and night and rely on CoQ10's energy support.
Brands listed are trademarks of their respective companies.
Independent, peer-review published studies.
Recommendations: Adults chew 1 tablet once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 2 g less than 1%
Sugars 1 g
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 300 IU 1,000%
Natural Coenzyme Q10 (trans-CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10) 100 mg (derived from yeast fermentation)
Other Ingredients: dextrose, rice maltodextrin, fructose, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, citric acid, natural flavor, magnesium sulfate, safflower oil, soybean oil, and soy lecithin.
Contains No: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Notes: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.