Clinically studied to support heart and brain health
Chocolate Flavor-200 mg
Why take CoQ10?
CoQ10 is essential for energy production at a cellular level.
- Supplemental CoQ10 supports heart and cardiovascular health by replenishing CoQ10 levels that naturally decrease with age.
Why take Vitaline CoQ10 200 mg?
Published studies show results
- Vitaline CoQ10 is shown in published studies to cross the cellular membrane and blood brain barrier, which increases cellular energy and production, and promotes cardiovascular health.
Vitaline CoQ10 is most the widely studied CoQ10 supplement available
- As the most studied CoQ10 supplement on the market, Vitaline CoQ10 is used by leading medical specialists worldwide. It's the first CoQ10 proven to be safe and effective in high doses!
- Vitaline CoQ10 is a clinically proven CoQ10 to support cardiac, neurological, and immune health.
It is CoQ10 in a pure, natural form - not synthesized
- Coenzyme Q10 can be synthesized by a chemical process, but that produces a distinctly different product that contains chemical compounds not found in the natural form. Vitaline CoQ10 contains the natural form of coenzyme Q10.
Recommendations: Adults chew 1 wafer once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Serving Size: 1Chewable wafer
Total Carbohydrate Less Than 1gLess Than 1%
Natural Coenzyme Q10 (trans-CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10)200mg
(derived from yeast fermentation)
Other Ingredients: fructose, cocoa bean powder, maltodextrin, stearic acid, tricalcium phosphate, natural flavors, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, organic safflower oil, and magnesium sulfate.
Contains No: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Notes: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Enhanced Bioavailability - up to 62% higher than CoQ10. Coenzyme Q10 appropriate for vegetarians.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.