Account / Login
0 Item(s) in Cart
auto suggest on
Current Promos ►
Herbs & Supplements ►
Health & Beauty ►
Children's Health ►
Women's Health ►
Men's Health ►
Sports Nutrition ►
Gluten Free ►
Kosher Vitamins ►
Doctors Vitamins ►
New Arrivals ►
and get today's promos
Newsletter includes health and new product information, sales and promo codes
Visit our Retail Store
120 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hours and Directions
> Integrative Therapeutics - Vitaline CoQ10 200 mg with Vitamin E - Maple Nut Flavor 30 chew. wafers
SKU: ITI-00029 UPC: 871791000292
Integrative Therapeutics - Vitaline CoQ10 200 mg with Vitamin E - Maple Nut Flavor 30 chew. wafers
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:
on your whole order with this product!
(Online price as of 09/21/19...not applicable to retail store purchases)
Currently out of stock...order now...usually available within 2 business days
Email a Friend
Bookmark This Page
Write your own review
Clinically studied to support heart and brain health
Maple Nut Flavor - 200 mg Natural CoQ10 with Vitamin E
Why take CoQ10?
CoQ10 is essential for energy production at a cellular level.
- Supplemental CoQ10 supports heart and cardiovascular health by replenishing CoQ10 levels that naturally decrease with age.
Why take Vitaline CoQ10 200 mg with Vitamin E?
Published studies show results
- Vitaline CoQ10 is shown to increases cellular energy and production and promotes cardiovascular health. Vitaline CoQ10 is the most widely studied CoQ10 supplement available
- As the most studied coQ10 supplement on the market Vitaline CoQ10 is used by leading medical specialists worldwide. It's the first CoQ10 proven to be safe and effective in high doses!
It is CoQ10 in a pure, natural form - not synthesized
- Coenzyme Q10 can be synthesized by a chemical process, but that produces a distinctly different product that contains chemical compounds not found in the natural form. Vitaline CoQ10 contains the natural form of coenzyme Q10.
Adults chew 1 wafer once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Chewable wafer
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 2 g less than 1%
Sugars 1 g
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 400 IU 1,333%
Natural Coenzyme Q10 (trans-CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10) 200 mg (derived from yeast fermentation)
dextrose, rice maltodextrin, fructose, silicon dioxide, natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, safflower oil, and soybean oil.
salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
The statements included above have not been evaluated by the FDA or Total Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Free Shipping on orders over $85 US 48 states (
be subject to a surcharge if over 5 lbs; we'll call for your approval if surcharge applies). $6.95 shipping for orders under $85.
Herbs & Supplements
Report Any Website Problems
Total Health Vitamins
120 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 800-283-2833 Email:
* Free shipping on your whole order when you purchase any product from any of the following brands...
Designs for Health
Total Health Vitamins
Garden of Life
NTI - Propax